We are working with warehouse and manufacturing operations who struggle with labor. We have a workforce solution that cuts cost and makes their lives easier.
We have three different approaches to reduce companies’ labor pains.
- Insourced Model. Relieves clients of the risk and headache of hourly labor with a guaranteed cost reduction and improved service and quality levels. We bring our tools, technology, and talent into our client’s four walls which minimizes risk and they maintain operational control.
- Gainshare/Consulting. nGROUP works with your team to drive performance and the client retains the employer relationship.
- 3PL. An outsourced solution that removes the activity from the client’s facilities and manages the process in our own buildings.
Who is nGROUP
In 2001, David Hair and Industrial Engineer Jim Zimmerman founded nGROUP to build client partnerships focused around performance, trust, and results. As a leading expert in Lean Six Sigma protocols, Zimmerman was able to provide industry-specific knowledge and methodologies for companies utilizing low-skilled or semi-skilled labor for tasks in their manufacturing and distribution operations. Through their experiences, the addition of talented thought leaders, and strategic design, nGROUP developed the record-breaking nGROUP Performance System (NPS).
We have two types of clients:
We utilize a collaborative approach with our clients where we work together to identify opportunities and develop solutions that meet the strategic needs of the client. We use the term “Vested Partnership” (1) to describe our approach to working with our partners. Our clients come to view us as trusted advisors and true partners in their business.
- Vested® is a business model, methodology, mindset, and movement for creating highly collaborative business relationships that enable true win-win relationships in which both parties are equally committed to each other’s success. When applied, a Vested approach fosters an environment that sparks innovation, resulting in improved service, reduced costs and value that didn’t exist before — for both parties. Created by Kate Vitasek at the University of Tennessee.
Viewing the worker as a client: Our solution and effectiveness begins and ends with the worker. All of our technology and tools are created with the aim of optimizing each worker. It requires performing on several fronts:
Our recruiting does not rely on just the traditional methods of attracting the best talent. Our recruiters work closely with community leaders and influencers and actively recruits in the field and do not rely on passive methods waiting for applicants to come to us.
We constantly respond to the changing employment market and adapt to attract a quality worker.
- Schedules. We can structure flexible and part-time schedules which accommodate company and worker needs.
- Incentive pay which allows workers to earn more money when meeting performance and behavioral criteria.
- Skills improvement through nGROUP university gives workers access to develop workplace skills online. Lean management and 6 Sigma Greenbelts are both offered to associates.
- Treating associates as valued clients.